Friday, April 20, 2018
MEET & GREET, Jamboree Field
- 10:00 am: Jam Field opens
- All Day: Registration and Set-up—Stake out your spot for the weekend, register for Saturday’s contests and events!
- Raffle tickets will go on sale Friday afternoon for the Friday night auction, Saturday’s raffle, and King and Queen voting.
A fun day of socializing and off-leash play and for both humans and dogs.
COOKOUT & COVERED DISH SUPPER
5:30 pm KOA Campground Picnic Pavilion
Grilled burgers and hot dogs, chips and drinks are on us. Guests are encouraged to bring a side dish or dessert to share.
MEET THE KING & QUEEN CONTESTANTS
6:30 pm KOA Campground Picnic Pavilion
7:00 pm KOA Campground Picnic Pavilion
LIVE AUCTION! Ever been disappointed not to win your favorite Jamboree raffle item? Here’s a chance to make sure that prize is yours! Select items will be offered at auction and sold to the bidders offering the most raffle tickets. That’s right—bidding will be with raffle tickets, not dollars! Tickets will be available for purchase during the Meet & Greet Friday afternoon. Items to be auctioned will be on display at the cookout. If you don’t win your auction item, you can use your tickets for Saturday’s raffle and to vote for your favorite King and Queen!
To wrap up the evening, bring your camp chairs and join us at the big fire pit next to the picnic pavilion.
Let the Games Begin!
Saturday competitions include agility, racing, best trick, and other games and contests. There is no cost to enter. All are “for fun” and all dogs are welcome to play. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable experience for every dog and handler, regardless of age, skill, or training.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
- 8:30 am: Jamboree Registration
- 8:30-10:30 Racing Sign-up at Registration Table
- 9:30: Welcome Message, Terry Beale, New Rattitude President
- 9:30-Noon: Tricks Contest, followed by Agility Demonstration and Competitions
- 10:00 am: Raffle Tent Opens, Raffle Ticket Sales and Raffle Drawings
- 10:00 am-12:30 pm: Voting for Jamboree King & Queen
LUNCH BREAK, Jam Field, Noon-1:00 pm
Follow your nose to the meal tent at noon for a scrumptious and satisfying lunch plate which includes a pork sandwich, two sides, chips, dessert, and a drink—all for just $6.00! Lunch tickets may be purchased anytime Saturday morning at the NR ReTail Shop.
- 1:00 pm: Group Photo
- 1:15 pm: New Rattitude Foster Dog and Alumni Parade
- 1:30 pm: Announcement and Crowning of the 2017 Jamboree King and Queen
- 2:00 pm: Racing, followed by the Kissing Contest
- 3:00-4:00 pm: Final Raffle Drawings
- Closing Message
ONGOING ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- Raffle Ticket Sales and Drawings
- New Rattitude ReTail Shop and Vendor Booths