New Rattitude is a national Internet-based network of dedicated volunteers, so we do not have a physical facility that you can stop by to visit. We rely on our website to answer questions you might have, using the links above. For questions that you cannot find answers to on our site, or to contact us about specific issues, please use the links below to reach the appropriate department. Someone will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
For Ratties Needing Rescue
- To let us know of a Rat Terrier in a kill shelter or a stray needing rescue, please contact our Urgent Team.
- To find a new, loving home for your own Rat Terrier, please learn about our ReHome Program.
- To surrender your Rat Terrier to rescue, please read about Owner Surrenders.
For Adoption Questions
- For the fastest answer,
firstcheck our Adoption Process information page and our Adoption FAQ page.
- If your adoption-related questions are not addressed there, you may email our Adoption Team directly.
For Website or Technical Questions
- Email us at Webmaster@NewRattitude.org
For General Inquiries
- Email us at Inquiry@NewRattitude.org
- Or write to us via snail mail
at:New Rattitude, Inc., P.O. Box 14064, Lansing, Michigan 48901