Thank you opening your heart and home to a rescued Rat Terrier!
If you will not be picking up your new dog directly from the foster parent, but instead are requesting that New Rattitude coordinate a ground transport or make air travel arrangements to get your newly-adopted dog home to you, you may pay the $25 Transport Fee concurrently with your adoption fee on the Pay Adoption Fee page or you may pay it separately below, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card.
Ground Transport Terms & Conditions
• Ground transports are normally limited to distances up to 600 miles.
• Transports are almost always scheduled for weekends.
• It normally takes 5-10 days to arrange a ground transport.
• The Adopter is expected to drive the last leg of the transport (at least 60 miles).
• The $25 Transport Fee includes a required health certificate.
Air Transport Terms & Conditions
• Air travel is generally required when the distance is over 600 miles.
• Air transport arrangements may be made directly between foster parent and adopter, on a schedule convenient to both.
• Air transport can normally be arranged in just a couple of days.
• The Adopter pays the $25 Transport Fee, which covers a required health certificate, plus actual cost for travel crate and for the airfare itself, which varies depending on airline, geography, weight of dog, and size of crate.
Send Transport Fee Payment
1. Enter the dog’s name and New Rattitude ID number below.
2. Click the Pay Now button. This will take you to the PayPal site.
3a. To pay with a PayPal account, log in on the right side of the PayPal screen. Review the info then press the orange “Pay Now” button.
3b. To pay with a credit card instead, click the “Pay with a debit or credit card” link near the bottom right of the PayPal screen. Fill in the requested info on the left side of the next screen, then push the orange “Pay” button.
4. You will receive an acknowledgment of the payment and confirmation number by email.